Friday, March 10, 2023

Untitled No More

 The time has come! After weeks of refering to my opening as “Untitled”, I have finally decided on a title. The title I settled on is “By Nature”. This phrase is commonly used when describing one’s character, as though an aspect of it is pre-existing, almost instinctive. Lots of people, by nature, are protective of their loved ones and would do anything to keep them save. This plays into my opening film story as MALIA, sister of RAQUEL, does everything she can to protect RAQUEL from the threats of the real world, whether it’s good or bad. I plan on including a voice over of RAQUEL during my opening talking about this theme and phrase, to emphasize the meaning and tying it into the story that way. Time to make a title graphic!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  This documentary has been one of my favorite projects I have ever worked on. I have had experience working on film openings, music videos,...