Friday, March 24, 2023

Filming Day

    And that's a wrap! Today I am finally entering the post-production stage as we finish shooting for my opening "By Nature." Filming was such a good experience I am very fortunate that everything went to plan and smooth. With the use of my storyboard I had done previously, I was able to film everything chronologically and be sure I filmed every shot I needed. I was able to even film extra shots just in case I realized I needed more when editing. 
    We started filming in her bedroom and then we eventually moved to the bathroom and the kitchen. For settings like the bedroom and kitchen, I used more natural lightning as the artificial was too yellow in those areas. The natural lightning was actually perfect as it fit the dull, gray tone I wanted to portray. Unfortunately the natural lightning couldn't reach the bathroom so I had to use the artificial lightning, but this one wasn't as yellow so it worked out fine. 

Here are some photos we got while filming! 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  This documentary has been one of my favorite projects I have ever worked on. I have had experience working on film openings, music videos,...