Monday, March 27, 2023

Group Meeting #2


    Today was our second and final group meeting of this process! It would be a lie if I said this process felt eternal, it feels as though we started just last week. However, as we are approaching our final week, my group and I took this time to band together and discuss the final stage of our projects, our critical reflections. Due to the fact the majority of us were absent during the lesson on the CCRs, we had LOTS of questions. Thankfully, we took this time to answer each other's questions and even approach Mrs. Stoklosa with questions to clear up any confusion we had before. In the past, the students had only had to make one video component where they answered the 4 questions of their reflection. However, now things have changed where we must have 2 creative components rather than 1 to answer the reflection questions. 
    After our discussion, I started to brainstorm on what I wanted to accomplish for my own personal CCR. I have already started to answer some questions on here in the past weeks, but up until this point, I had not thought about the components I wanted to create. I finally decided I wanted to do a presentation-style component and a podcast for the other, as they are contrasting mediums that would pair well with my project, one being visual and the other auditory.

I can't wait to start creating and wrapping up this process!

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  This documentary has been one of my favorite projects I have ever worked on. I have had experience working on film openings, music videos,...