Sunday, March 26, 2023

Beginning the Editing Process

     Now that filming is all complete, it's time to start our post-production phase! This is usually kicked off by starting to edit the project. For editing this project, I will be using the software Adobe Premiere Pro 2022. I have lots of experience with this software as I have used it to edit all my other production projects in the past, dating all the way back to my middle school years. 


Creating the new project!


    Before I do any importing or editing, I like to take the time to organize my workspace. In the past, especially with projects that involve lots of different files of footage and etc., it makes the process so much easier if you organize your files by their properties. I like to create bins with my project workspace, this time being 3 that I labeled footage, audio, and graphics. My footage bin will hold all of my video clips, audio will hold the voiceover and all the natural sounds recorded, and graphics will hold the title graphic and all the opening credit graphics like "Directed by Mya Wolf" etc.


My project bins

Time to start line editing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  This documentary has been one of my favorite projects I have ever worked on. I have had experience working on film openings, music videos,...