Saturday, March 4, 2023

Plot Outline Extended

Recently, I’ve having a hard time trying to develop the storyboard for my opening. So, I decided to try and develop the plot for my story as if it was produced as a real film. Hopefully this will help me fill in some of my story holes. Storyboard coming next week!!


Act 1

  • opening (text message) 
  • go back to 6 days before opening 
  • meets sister at coffee shop 
  • finds photo and contact in purse
  • contacts number 


Act 2 

  • discovered it’s a private investigator looking for their mother 
  • meets with investigator pretending to be her sister 
  • gets mother information and meets her 
  • discovers her sister has been lying the whole time 


Act 3

  • goes back home to sister
  • finds hidden photo albums as her as a baby 
  • confronts sister about investigator 
  • finds out her sister is actually her adopted mother
  • escaping 
  • flash forward to new life with new name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  This documentary has been one of my favorite projects I have ever worked on. I have had experience working on film openings, music videos,...