Thursday, March 2, 2023

Change in Shooting Schedule

 

    In my original schedule, I had planned out to be filming by the start of next week. However, due to the school production of Legally Blonde that is taking up my time during that week(3/6-3/11) and my actress, this is no longer possible. I wanted to try for the week(3/12-3/18) after, but I will be away for a field trip from that Wednesday all the way to Saturday, the start of spring break. In the event that I don't find time to film before I leave for the competition, I have adjusted my schedule to be more realistic. 


SCHEDULE FOR (UNTITLED)

Week 1 (2/13- 2/19)- Brainstorm/Research

Week 2 (2/20- 2/26)- Pre-Production (creation of storyboard, shot list, etc.)

Week 3 (2/27- 3/5)- Continued Pre-Production

Week 4/5 (3/6- 3/19)- Preparation for filming (storyboarding and development of mise-en-scene)

Week 6 (3/20-3/26)- Film opening and start editing

Week 7 (3/27-4/2)- Continue/finish editing and create CCR

4/4- SUBMISSION DAY!!


(RED text to show the changes in the schedule)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  This documentary has been one of my favorite projects I have ever worked on. I have had experience working on film openings, music videos,...