Friday, February 17, 2023

Plot Development

     Though I am still in the early stages of brainstorming/pre-production, I have a pretty good idea of the structure of my opening. I want the opening to almost serve as the exposition of RAQUEL's mind. the way she thinks and acts on a day-to-day basis. I then would like to introduce a "change" or conflict into the story, being a text from a private investigator who has claimed to have found her mom after 10 years of being gone. From there, if I were to continue developing the movie, I would move time back to about 6 days before so characters can get more backstory that leads up to the moment shown in the opening and introduce the character MALIA. Once the audience is caught up, RAQUEL will continue the pursue her absent mother and figure out the real reason she has been gone for so long. 

Storyboard of my opening coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  This documentary has been one of my favorite projects I have ever worked on. I have had experience working on film openings, music videos,...