Saturday, February 18, 2023

Planning Process

     This last week I have dedicated myself to solely conducting research. Research is such an important process of brainstorming that can really make or break your idea if not done properly. I've spent this time getting to know my genre and developing the characters in my story. With this new week about to begin, I've started to open my mind to all the other aspects now that I have my idea and have created a schedule. This schedule is a rough draft, but it's how I going to try to approach my project as of now. Here it is!


SCHEDULE FOR (UNTITLED)

Week 1 (2/13- 2/19)- Brainstorm/Research

Week 2 (2/20- 2/26)- Pre-Production (creation of storyboard, shot list, etc.)

Week 3 (2/27- 3/5)- Continued Pre-Production

Week 4/5 (3/6- 3/19)- Production (filming and foley recording)

Week 6 (3/20-3/26)- Re-shoots and beginning of post-production (editing)

Week 7 (3/27-4/2)- Continue/finish editing and create CCR

4/4- SUBMISSION DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  This documentary has been one of my favorite projects I have ever worked on. I have had experience working on film openings, music videos,...