Sunday, February 12, 2023

New Beginnings

    The time has come! It is now the time I get to start the process of creating my film opening and I couldn't be more excited. In the past, I've created lots of content like news packages, music videos, and trailers but I've never done something like this. This new experience is allowing me to branch out and step out of my comfort zone. 

    On the occasion of trying new things, I want to maybe try a psychological mystery-type genre for my opening, as I've never done something like this before and l would love to explore it. I took AP psychology last year and I loved the content that the class taught me, especially about cognitive memory and the brain. I am going to try to loop this into my idea in some way. This next week I am dedicating this next week exclusively to brainstorming and research to develop my idea. I'll come back soon with updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  This documentary has been one of my favorite projects I have ever worked on. I have had experience working on film openings, music videos,...