Thursday, February 23, 2023

Group meeting #1

     


    We had our first group meeting today! We were broken up into groups so we could have a chance to talk to some of our fellow classmates and discuss our individual ideas. This gives us a chance to get unbiased feedback on our projects so we can adjust accordingly. Since we are only a week into our project, my group took this time to review each other's blogs for the first time and focus on the topic of pre-production. 

    Going into mine, I had a broad idea but I wasn't too confident about it.  When I got to discuss my project with the group, they gave me such great feedback that made me confident about pursuing my idea. They loved the character development and the outline I had been thinking about for my opening (storyboard coming soon). They gave me some cool ideas for my production setting as Im soon moving into the production phase of my project. I can't wait to have more meetings throughout this process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  This documentary has been one of my favorite projects I have ever worked on. I have had experience working on film openings, music videos,...