Thursday, March 14, 2024

Social Media Posting Schedule

A huge inspiration I am taking from for my documentary social media is the AMT (American Musical Theatre) instagram page for my school:

@cbhs.amt


This page is the social media account that advertises the school musicals we put on every year, The screenshot above is the publicity done for one of our shows this year, Chicago The Musical. I love looking at the page because everything is so visually aesthetic and uniform. I want to execute kind of a similar layout for my own social media page. One thing these pages both have in common is being a broader production page that advertises smaller pieces. What I mean by that is that the big AMT page that publicizes all the shows is very similar to a production company social media page that publicizes for all its content that they produce/distribute. 

One thing I especially want to do is create a logo and have it spread out like it is one the bottom to establish the above content as apart of my documentary. I’ve been seeing these types of posts, using multiple posts to display a bigger image visible in the page, and I really like how the final product looks. I also love the clear color theme that is established throughout all the posts. I want to establish a color palette through my documentary title/logo so I can keep that palette in all my posts. 


Here is a social media posting schedule I created and plan on following:

03/22- CREATE LOGO AND POST IT

03/24- PHOTOGRAPH AND EDIT 1ST AND 2ND OBJECT TEASER POSTS

03/26- POST 1ST OBJECT TEASER POST

03/28- POST FILLER POST

03/30- POST 2ND OBJECT TEASER POST

03/31- PHOTOGRAPH AND EDIT 3RD AND 4TH OBJECT TEASER POSTS

04/2- POST 3RD OBJECT TEASER POST

04/3- POST FILLER POST

04/4- POST LAST OBJECT POST

04/5…04/9 - START COUNTDOWN POSTS FOR RELEASE

04/10- LAST POST ANNOUNCING OFFICIAL RELEASE ON MAX


I’ll keep you guys updated with how my social media page is looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  This documentary has been one of my favorite projects I have ever worked on. I have had experience working on film openings, music videos,...