Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Vol. 2 Loading…

I’m back baby :)


It is so weird to see that the last time I posted on this blog was all the way back in March, that feels like a lifetime ago. This blog was such a blog part of my life my junior year, especially when working on my film opening. I would like to believe that during this time away I have matured and changed as a person and creator and I can’t wait to display that through here again. Maybe by the end of this year I look back on this post and feel the same way I do now.


I am so happy to be back, now in A-level, and to tackle more complex and long-term projects. Now that I’ve entered my senior year of college and have had endured almost the whole first semester, I’m really starting to appreciate the things in my life that hold memories. Looking back at this blog today and all my old posts just brought back a whole wave of nostalgia that I wasn’t expecting. Never when I was working on this blog last year did I ever think I would come to love the idea of it this much at any point in time. I’m excited to see where this class takes me and document all the cool content I end up creating.


I’ll be back soon, we are about to start our documentary projects! Stay tuned…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  This documentary has been one of my favorite projects I have ever worked on. I have had experience working on film openings, music videos,...